Complementary for dogs.
- Supplementary to daily skin and coat care
- Nutritious treat with high palatability
- Vegetable omega fatty acid added
- Contains more than 10,000mg/kg of omega fatty acid
- Contain flax seed oil, canola oil, and omega fatty acid to promote healthier skin and shinier coat
Flax Seed Oil
Flax seeds contain plant-based Omega-3 fatty acid, accounting for more than 50% of the total fat content, and particularly a large amount of alpha-linolenic acid.
Canola oil holds 93% monounsaturated fatty acid and polyunsaturated fats, both of which ensure health, out of its total content. Polyunsaturated fats contain alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3 fatty acid) and linolenic acid (Omega-6), both of which are essential fatty acid.
Omega Fatty Acid
Omega fatty acid is important element to retain robust skin structure and functions. Pets cannot produce the acid by themselves through their system so they must be fed with the nutrients.
- Feed 1-2 times daily based on daily feed ration shown on packaging.
- Feed rating may have individual difference subject to dogs.
- Let your dog not to eat too much snack adjusting the ration depending upon its health, stool, exercise amount and season.
- This is nutrition treat for dogs only.
- Do not feed to puppies less than 3 months of ages.
- When vomiting and diarrhea occur, stop feeding it and consult a veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children. Keep it in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Seal it properly after each use then store it in the refrigerator.
- Product appearance and color may vary due to natural ingredients.
- If this product’s bag is expanded, do not open it and then return the unused product to your retailer along with a cash register receipt.
- Monitor your dog after feeding nutrition treats to ensure that it is adequately chewed.
- If your dog is old aged, has diseases or pregnant, please consult your veterinarian before feed.
Daily Feed Guidelines.
Small – Medium Dog (less than 11kg)
Large Dog (more than 11kg)