Complementary for dogs.
- Supplementary to daily hip and joint care.
- Nutritious treat with high palatability.
- Green lipped shell mussel extract added.
- Contains more than 40,000mg/kg of glucosamine.
Glucosamine supplements help dogs suffer less from inflammation, restored damaged body parts and strengthen them.Chondroitin
Chondroitin extracted from treat cartilages, one of mucopolysaccharides, is an essential component of cartilages. It provides nutrition to cartilages of the joints as well as retains impact-absorption fluid in them so that joints can be resilient and flexible.Green Lipped Mussel from New Zealand
Lyprinol is the ingredient that is found only in green lipped mussels. Thanks to the ingredient, the mussels are excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammation agent, treating effectively inflammatory diseases such as arthritis. Green Lipped Mussels contain ample lyprinol, a type of Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid, glucosamine and chondroitin enabling the mussels potent anti-inflammatory agents.
- Feed 1-2 times daily based on daily feed ration shown on packaging.
- Feed rating may have individual difference subject to dogs.
- Let your dog not to eat too much snack adjusting the ration depending upon its health, stool, exercise amount and season.
- This is nutrition treat for dogs only.
- Do not feed to puppies less than 3 months of ages.
- When vomiting and diarrhea occur, stop feeding it and consult a veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children. Keep it in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Seal it properly after each use then store it in the refrigerator.
- Product appearance and color may vary due to natural ingredients.
- If this product’s bag is expanded, do not open it and then return the unused product to your retailer along with a cash register receipt.
- Monitor your dog after feeding nutrition treats to ensure that it is adequately chewed.
- If your dog is old aged, has diseases or pregnant, please consult your veterinarian before feed.
Daily Feed Guidelines.
Small – Medium Dog (less than 11kg)
Large Dog (more than 11kg)