Complementary for dogs.
Lutein + Zeaxanthin
- Supplementary to daily eyes and tears care
- Nutritious treat with high palatability
- Contains more than 10,000mg/kg of berry powder such as Billberry, Blueberry and etc.
- Contains more than 37.5mg/kg of Lutein + Zeaxanthin
- Contain Vitamin A to help relieve symptoms of night blindness
Lutein is carotenoid extracted from marigold flowers that composes retina and macula. A constant and regular consumption of lutein help retain healthy retina and macula. Also both lutein and zeaxanthin absorb the blue light, which is the most harmful to human eyes, and prevent damage of oxidation to the eyes. Lutein and zeaxanthin taken from foods are also useful to keeping your eyes healthy.Anthocyanin
Bill berries contain a large amount of anthocyanin, almost four times that of blueberries according to some research. Anthocyanin from bill berries stabilizes eye structure and protects the eyes from oxidation as well as boosts generation of rhodopsin.Omega-3 (DHA,EPA)
DHA accounts for 30% to 40% of the cerebral cortex and retina composition. DHA in retinas connect to rhodopsin and helps process the signal mechanism in retina cell converting lights to electric signals.Vitamin A
Carotin is red color pigment that makes carrots look orange as well as help relieve symptoms of night blindness. When carotin is absorbed in our system, it is converted to vitamin A. Vitamin A, an essential nutrient element for eye cells is contained in the product a lot more than any other greenish orange vegetables.
- Feed 1-2 times daily based on daily feed ration shown on packaging.
- Feed rating may have individual difference subject to dogs.
- Let your dog not to eat too much snack adjusting the ration depending upon its health, stool, exercise amount and season.
- This is nutrition treat for dogs only.
- Do not feed to puppies less than 3 months of ages.
- When vomiting and diarrhea occur, stop feeding it and consult a veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children. Keep it in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Seal it properly after each use then store it in the refrigerator.
- Product appearance and color may vary due to natural ingredients.
- If this product’s bag is expanded, do not open it and then return the unused product to your retailer along with a cash register receipt.
- Monitor your dog after feeding nutrition treats to ensure that it is adequately chewed.
- If your dog is old aged, has diseases or pregnant, please consult your veterinarian before feed.
Daily Feed Guidelines.
Small – Medium Dog (less than 11kg)
Large Dog (more than 11kg)