Beaphar DIMETHIcare Spray for cats and dogs.
- Care product with physical function on parasites in cats.
- Beaphar DIMETHIcare Line-On is a care product for cats of at least 12 weeks of age. It supports the maintenance of a healthy skin and coat. The Duo-Complex of nourishing Aloe Vera and dimethicone immobilizes ticks, fleas and other parasites such as mosquitoes, mites, and lice through purely physical means.
- Beaphar DIMETHIcare does not contain chemical insecticides, but silicones (dimethicones) that form a sticky layer around ticks, fleas, mites, etc. Because of this, they will be paralyzed. The parasites will fall from the coat or can be brushed off of it.
- The content of 1 pipet has a nourishing effect on the coat for approximately 8-10 days. Dimethicone is effective in all life stage of fleas.
HOW TO USE:
- SHAKE BEFORE USE. Spray against natural hair growth, from a distance of approximately 10cm. Spray until the coat is slightly damp. Do not spray in eyes, ears, nose or mouth. After spraying, brush the coat to ensure the product is divided evenly on the coat.
- If infested with parasites, wash coat thoroughly after the spray has dried. Wait until dry and repeat the process but without washing the coat after the spray has dried.
- Do not forget to treat the animal with a DIMETHIcare Line-on to prevent a new infestation.
- Suitable for cat / dogs older than 12 weeks. For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, immediately rinse with water. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation period.