Beaphar DIMETHIcare Line-on for dogs.
- Care product with physical function on parasites in dogs.
- Beaphar DIMETHIcare Line-On is a care product for dogs of at least 12 weeks of age. It supports the maintenance of a healthy skin and coat. The Duo-Complex of nourishing Aloe Vera and dimethicone immobilizes ticks, fleas and other parasites such as mosquitoes, mites, and lice through purely physical means.
- Beaphar DIMETHIcare does not contain chemical insecticides, but silicones (dimethicones) that form a sticky layer around ticks, fleas, mites, etc. Because of this, they will be paralyzed. The parasites will fall from the coat or can be brushed off of it.
- The content of 1 pipet has a nourishing effect on the coat for approximately 8-10 days. Dimethicone is effective in all life stage of fleas.
HOW TO USE:
- This product is a Line-On. This means that the content of the pipette should be spread in a straight line on the dog’s back directly onto the skin (from neck to tail).
- Repeat treatment after 2 weeks or after heavy rainfall/ washing your dog.
- When infected with parasites, treat the dog with Beaphar DIMETHIcare spray or shampoo Afterwards, apply the Line-On on the coat.
Suitable for dogs older than 12 weeks. For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, immediately rinse with water. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation period.