Beaphar Calming/No Stress Collar for dogs.
- Reduces problem behavior arising from stressful situations in dogs of all breeds, sizes and ages.
- Using safe and natural ingredients that are slowly released over a period of 4-5 weeks and it leaves dogs feeling calm.
- Containing Valerian and Lavender which are often used in human healthcare to manage stress and anxiety and have been proven to help reduce excessive barking, chewing, scent marking and other undesirable behaviors in dogs.
- Once fitted, Valerian will be released immediately and the dog will begin to relax within approximately one hour.
- Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
- Fasten the collar ensuring a comfortable fit so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and neck. If fitted to a growing dog remember to loosen the collar regularly. Cut off any excess collar and dispose of with the household rubbish.
- For the collar to stay effective it is important it remains next to the skin and does not get covered by any other collar the dog may be wearing.
- If the collar gets wet, it will be continue to be effective once it has dried.
- If you want to wash your dog with shampoo, it is best to remove the collar and replace when the dog is dry.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.