Beaphar Calming/No Stress Collar for cats.
- Reduces problem behavior arising from stressful situations in cats of all breeds and ages.
- Using safe and natural ingredients that are slowly released over a period of 4-5 weeks, it leaves cats feeling calm and relaxed.
- This can be especially important in a multi-cat (or pet) household as cats are particularly sensitive to other animals and changes in their environment.
- Containing Valerian and Lavender which are often used in human healthcare to manage stress and anxiety and have been proven to help against excessive meowing, vertical scratching, scent marking and other undesirable behaviors in cats.
- Once fitted, Valerian will be released immediately and the cat will begin to relax within approximately one hour.
- Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
- Fasten the collar ensuring a comfortable fit so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and neck. If fitted to a growing cat remember to loosen the collar regularly. Cut off any excess collar and dispose of with the household rubbish.
- For the collar to stay effective it is important it remains next to the skin and does not get covered by any other collar the cat may be wearing.
- If the collar gets wet, it will be continue to be effective once it has dried.
- If you want to wash your cat with shampoo, it is best to remove the collar and replace when the cat is dry.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.